Successful Tennessee business owners know that having the right commercial insurance policy can make or break their business.
Why You Need Commercial Insurance in Tennessee
Many Tennessee business owners aren’t aware that they can get insurance coverage that can protect them from financial damage claims if a customer is seriously injured on their property while doing business or if there is an extended period of a work stoppage due to natural disasters or emergency events.
What Does Commercial Insurance Typically Cover?
Commercial insurance protects your business from unexpected financial losses that can occur while doing business.
Small business owners in Tennessee who have commercial insurance are protected from financial losses from personal injury claims, property damage claims, and other lawsuits that can arise in doing business.
Below are examples of common commercial insurance coverage:
- Business Interruption Insurance – protects your business in the event of an unexpected shutdown.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – protect your company’s car or fleet of vehicles with auto insurance for businesses.
- Liability Insurance – get coverage from general liability claims and financial protection.
- Property Insurance – protects your business finances from property insurance claims.
- Workers Compensation – a form of commercial insurance that covers your business and employees in case of an accident on the job.
An experienced insurance agent at P3 Insurance Solutions in Memphis, TN can talk to you about the best options for covering your business property, buildings, and intellectual property and answer other questions about how to buy commercial insurance.
Get Affordable Commercial Insurance in Tennessee
If your business needs insurance, don’t wait for an unexpected event to derail your business financially. Instead, contact us at P3 Insurance Solutions in Memphis, TN and get a free quote for commercial insurance today!