Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners Insurance in Memphis, Germantown, Southaven, & Bartlett TN
Your Local Home Insurance Provider in Tennessee
The decision to buy a home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Not only is it a question of a big financial investment, but the purchase will also represent one of the most precious assets in your life. The best way to protect it is with quality homeowners insurance.
If you are a western Tennessee or northern Mississippi resident who is looking for strong coverage at affordable rates, then just come to P3 Insurance Solutions. The right plan is one that is customized to your needs, but that doesn’t break the bank. Our agents understand how to help you get the best of both worlds, so that you’ll never have to sacrifice protection for affordability.
Common Home Insurance Questions
How Does Home Insurance Work?
In any residence, there are property damage risks and other liabilities that could cost you a lot of money in the wrong circumstances. However, if you have homeowners insurance, then you will be prepared for any unexpected accidents.
Your plan’s financial benefits can help you repair damage, replace belongings, settle lawsuits and cover other costs that might arise from countless household accidents. That way, you won’t have to dig deep into your own pockets just to recover from a problem at home
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
The average household could experience any number of costly hazards at any time. Most home insurance policies offer several benefits to cover these diverse risks, such as:
- Structure protection: This insures your house in case of damage from fires, weather, theft vandalism or other hazards.
- Detached structures coverage: Other buildings on your property like fences, carports, gazebos and detached garages will have coverage.
- Possessions insurance: This pays for damaged belongings. Protection might cover everything from furniture to food in the pantry and computer systems.
- Liability coverage: If you accidentally harm someone else or damage their property, you can use this coverage to repay them. Coverage will often pay for incidents both on or off your property.
- Additional living expense protection: Do you need to move out temporarily after household damage? Let this coverage reimburse you for expenses like dining or hotel bills.
Of course, since all homes are unique, then you usually must customize your benefits with a variety of supplementary plans or policy endorsements. Added coverage that you might need includes:
- Scheduled items riders
- Replacement cost value possessions coverage
- Umbrella liability insurance
- Flood insurance
- Earthquake and windstorm endorsements
- Pet liability insurance
We can insure high-value homes, condominiums, rental homes, mobile homes, manufactured homes and other properties that need specialized protection. You can trust us to guide you throughout the process so that you always land on the perfect policy solutions.
Is Home Insurance Required by Law?
If you finance your home, then your lender might be required to have you buy a policy before they can approve your mortgage application. Additionally, if you live in a designated flood zone, then you might have to buy flood insurance, too.
However, regardless of whether you are required to buy homeowners insurance, you should always do so. This coverage is far too important to your property and family’s security to ever consider optional.
Our plan options come from a variety of industry-leading carriers, all of which put the customer’s needs first. Don’t hesitate to work with your agent proactively to determine how your coverage needs might change throughout the years you live in your home.
If you have any questions or are looking to get home insurance today, call our team of dedicated agents at P2 Insurance Solutions at (901) 203-2630 or visit our office in Memphis, TN today!
Check out our other insurance products