Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homes are significant investments, and homeowners insurance offers protection for damage or loss caused by events such as storms, fires and theft. Having adequate homeowners’ insurance coverage can protect you from covering high repair or rebuilding costs out-of-pocket if an accident occurs in your home.
How Does Home Insurance Work?
Homeowners’ insurance is a contractual agreement between you (the insured) and your insurance company (the insurer). In this agreement, you will be provided with a certain amount of funds following an accident to assist with costs, such as repair expenses, in exchange for an insurance premium.
What Is Covered by Home Insurance?
Home insurance policy coverage can vary. Home insurance is often referred to as a package policy, meaning it provides both physical damage and liability coverage. A typical homeowners insurance policy might include the following coverages:
· Dwelling coverage helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
· Other structures coverage assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a garage or gazebo.
· Liability coverage helps cover injury or damage to others or their property if the policyholder is held responsible.
· Contents or personal property coverage helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if they’re damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
· Loss of use coverage assists with living expenses in a covered loss, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
Contact P3 Insurance Solutions today to learn about additional coverage options related to homeowners insurance.
What Home Insurance Do I Need?
Homeowners’ insurance needs vary among homeowners, and several different policies might be available. If you’ve financed your home, your lender may require you to carry a certain amount of coverage. Depending on where you live in Tennessee, you may benefit from additional insurance, such as flood insurance, to round out your coverage.
Our agents can help you determine the most appropriate policy for you and your home.
Reach Out Today
We can assist you if you own a home near Memphis, Tennessee. The agents at P3 Insurance Solutions are dedicated to helping you learn more about coverage options to decide on the right homeowners’ insurance policy for your home.
Reach out to our agency today at 901-203-2630 to learn more.
Check out our other insurance products