Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Purchasing a car can be an exciting experience, but it comes with a lot of responsibility. While you’re commuting or running daily errands, an accident can occur without warning. Car accidents can be financially burdensome, which is why having an auto insurance policy is essential. Acquiring a policy can protect you from facing extreme out-of-pocket costs following an accident.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Like a contract, auto insurance functions as an agreement between you and your insurance carrier. In exchange for an insurance premium, your insurance provider will give you a certain amount of money to help cover costs following an accident. Policies commonly include a deductible, which is a specific out-of-pocket cost you’ll cover until your insurance assists you in covering additional accident-related costs.
What Is Included in Auto Insurance?
While policies might vary depending on factors like car model and driving history, a typical auto insurance policy might consist of the following coverages:
· Liability insurance helps insure you against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
o Bodily injury liability coverage helps cover their medical bills (and, in some cases, deaths).
o Property damage liability helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property, such as their car.
· Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
· Comprehensive Insurance helps pay for non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
· Medical coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
· Uninsured/underinsured Insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
For additional questions related to auto insurance or potential coverages to include in your policy, contact the agents at P3 Insurance Solutions.
Contact Our Agency
If you are a car owner near Memphis, Tennessee, the experienced agents at P3 Insurance Solutions can assist you in learning more about auto insurance so you can decide on the proper coverage for you and your car. Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our agents today.
Contact us at 901-203-2630 to learn more about your potential coverage options.
Check out our other insurance products